Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Etheses Institutional Repository FAQ database
The structure of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) is relatively simple. You can either search through the categories on the navigation bar, or let the FAQ search engine search for keywords.
All FAQs relate to Institutional Repositories and Electronic Theses and Dissertations currently supported by Central Library. For further information, or should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I have a concern about…
- What is wrong with the current publishing system?
- Can I publish open access and in a high quality journal?
- Are open access articles peer-reviewed?
- Who in my field is choosing to publish their work as open access?
- Who can see open access articles?
- How do I find open access articles on the web?
- I want to make my next article open access. How do I go about this?
- Why should I make my articles open access (what is in it for me?)
- How long will it take before my ETD is available on the World Wide Web?