Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Etheses Institutional Repository FAQ database
The structure of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) is relatively simple. You can either search through the categories on the navigation bar, or let the FAQ search engine search for keywords.
All FAQs relate to Institutional Repositories and Electronic Theses and Dissertations currently supported by Central Library. For further information, or should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Page 2 out of 2 Pages
- What is a "PhD by published work" format thesis?
- What is a "Practice-based" thesis?
- What is an "Alternative-format" thesis?
- What is a "Traditional" format thesis?
- What if my thesis contains non-digital content?
- What does ETD stand for?