Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Etheses Institutional Repository FAQ database
The structure of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) is relatively simple. You can either search through the categories on the navigation bar, or let the FAQ search engine search for keywords.
All FAQs relate to Institutional Repositories and Electronic Theses and Dissertations currently supported by Central Library. For further information, or should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Is there extra work involved in making an article open access?
- Who can I go to for help submitting my ETD?
- Which other universities in India have similar research repositories?
- What is an institutional repository?
- When will my ETD submission be acknowledged?
- What is a DOI?
- Where will my ETD be stored?
- Why do you recommend that the paper copies of my thesis should be printed directly from the Portable Document Format (PDF) file that I have submitted?
- Why are students being asked to submit an electronic AND paper version of their thesis?
- Do I still have to submit a paper version of my thesis?