Etheses - A Saurashtra University Library Service

Frequently Asked Questions

ID #1019

Who can I go to for help submitting my ETD?

There are various places that you can go to for help during the submission of your ETD.

For administrative enquiries about your ETD submission contact your Faculty or Department administration office.

For copyright enquiries you should first consult with your Guide and/or advisor.

For all general enquiries you can visit the Electronic Theses and Dissertations section of the Saurashtra University e-Theses web site at or contact the  e-Theses support team at

Central Library
Saurashtra University
Tel: 0281-2588146
Email: [email protected]

Tags: Submission help

Related entries: -

Last update: 2012-03-04 09:57
Author: Repository Admin
Revision: 1.0

Rate this FAQ
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)